Things I have done this week:
- Come home from Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah
- The Salt Flats make you tan, so I have been very tan this week
- Moved Little Brother into his very first apartment
- Ate ice cream
- Worked a lot
- I got locked out of the office building, and then tried to get back in through the garage and then got lost in a different office building, and then made it into the courtyard, but remained locked out in there for a while. The elevators in the other office building are BEAUTIFUL. They have lights on the floor.
- Ate a lot of pizza, one could even say too much pizza
- Improv'ed loads.
- Cried a work while watching DNC speeches on youtube, which I couldn't watch live due to the prov'ing
- Pooped out pizza, one could even say loads of pizza
Anyways, ITS MOTHER FUCKING FRIDAY. And that makes life happy, which in turn makes me happy.
Now, all I need is the maintenance to re-connect our toilet and I can go home and poop some more. And have a nice long weekend.
Anyways, what did you do this week?