Thursday, June 01, 2006

what's been happening.

i got locked in the staircase at my graduation party and i thought i was going to die. and the only way out was through an emergency exit which promptly set off an alarm.

today i was in the film library getting tapes and someone cranked the shelves in on me. and it seriously squashed me.

my apartment is being renovated and its scaring James Taylor, my hamster, and there is dust and crap everywhere. and i think the guys are going to steal my stuff. but my necklaces are really tangled so unless they are super good at getting knots undone they won't be able to wear them either. which will show them.

i went to a joke show last night. and then decided its about time i start telling jokes again so i think that's what i am going to do.
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters