Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A One Act Play

Goods in Exchange for Bathroom

"Hello, I would like to purchase a small coffee, and also may I please have the bathroom key?"

"$8 for a tall coffee of the day, um, alright."
(i overdraw my checking account, as my bladder almost bursts)

"Oh, and there's someone in the bathroom?"
(pee is moving up my large intestine)

"Well, I guess I'll wait."
(i stand outside bathroom with hot coffee i do not want, pee is creeping up into my lungs)

"They've been in there a while, and you don't know what they are doing.... Super"
(i leave)
Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

Blogger Aparna said...

well, this was hardly a fair exchange.

11:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wait, last post was "something good has happened." Can we have the update?

1:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that or you buy it hten find out that the bathroom is out of order then awkwardly try and convince them that you just have to pee so its not like you need to flush or anything and you don't even care if theres lotsa poop or anything in there you will just pee on top of it so really it doesn't matter to you if its in order or not you just need somewhere you can drop your pants without getting arrested

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters