Monday, November 16, 2009

Fashion

Mythical Newsroom had a show up in THE New York City on Friday, thanks to Reverse 5, a wonderful and handsome improv group.

We had a very enjoyable time.  Here is proof:


But here is my question now.  Is being fashionable just wearing stupider shit than your friends would?

Because that is all New York is, right?  People just wearing stupid shit on their bodies? 

And today I am wearing an outfit that people keep saying looks nice.  But I have a belt on the outside of my dress and sweater.  That's dumb, because neither my dress nor my sweater need to be held up, thus there is no need for a belt.  Yet, here I am, looking like an asshole, and other assholes complimenting me on it.
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters