Monday, March 28, 2011

couch

after a years long campaign i finally fulfilled my drunken wish of sleeping on the couch.

you see for some time now, Finance has made me go into the bedroom, mere feet away from the couch when i get just a little drunk. but i want to sleep on the couch. the couch seems so much more comfortable, so much more convenient, so much more like where i am already sleeping.

and this weekend he finally let me do it.

and while my back hurts from the contortions to make my body fit, and Finance had to check on me every couple minutes to make sure i wasn't dead. i think it was worth it.

now, i did get up at 6 am and move into the bed, but still. i accomplished my goal, which was being so ornery when drunk that even the person who loves me the most gives up, and lets me sleep on a very uncomfortable surface.

it only took 8 and 1/2 years!

ta-da!
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters