Thursday, July 02, 2009

Thought Jots

Saw a blind woman today, she needed to touch up her dye job. Is it my place to tell her?

I am going to relax so hard on Saturday I may not stand up.

I am wearing headphones, no sound is emanating from them.

I had coffee this morning. Crazy-head-town-space.

AND FOR THE RECORD, YOU ARE WONDERFUL.

I am not just saying that, I mean it. Thank you for taking the time to read this right now. There is not enough time in the world to get everything done. I mean you probs have something much better to be doing right now. Just take a second and think of it.

Yet here you are, sitting at your computer reading this.

What a waste of time. I feel wasteful even typing this.

Yet here I am, continuing to type. And there you are continuing to read.

Is there a moment in there that you were thinking "She can't prove I am reading this."

I don't have to prove anything........
Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

meta...

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters