Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Elevator

I have changed jobs again, and I am back to taking the elevator.

I take it to the 5th floor, and when people get in and they are just going to floor 2 or 3 I pretend to get annoyed... In my head I grumble and roll my eyes. I don't do it in real life because I am scared of everything. But in my head I am totes a movie-cliche popular girl.

Just now, in the elevator was me and a girl going to the 7th floor. And I could feel her huffing and shuffling her papers and being annoyed. Not in real life, but like her head communicating to my head.

Also, I don't usually drink sodas, but sometimes I have an ice cold Coca Cola Classic as a pick me up. Today I needed a pick me up. I know my boss right now doesn't drink soda. So when she came over to talk to me I kind of hid my Coca Cola.

I have people pleasing issues.

The girl in the cube behind me is going on a trip (I know because shes talking on the phone about it). She's bringing curling rollers, a flat iron, a curling iron, and tons of hairspray.
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

what's this new jobby? i think you should try getting in the elevator and pushing the wrong floor button...then be like 'oops, sorry...wrong floor' and then push your floor. then listen to what people have to say in their head. fun times.

5:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am so the cliched popular girl from the movies too....I flick my long, thick, blonde hair and roll my eyes at the geeks....it feels so good!!

OMG Is that Syntas you're wearing?

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters