Friday, August 21, 2009

Here it comes

So we meet again, Friday. Feels like we haven't seen each other in a while.

I know what you want. You want me to drink too much and stay up too late tonight.

Well, just so's you know, I am planning on going to the farmer's market tomorrow.

It closes at noon! That's right, I am going to get up before noon.

Why I am telling you this?! I am telling you this, so you can finally hear me. I am going to bed early tonight. I refuse to let you steal my whole weekend from me! That's why I am telling you!

For christ's sakes! I can't do both.

What do you care? As soon as Saturday takes over, you are out of there. You don't have to nurse a hangover or do laundry, that's the next day's problem.

Look, I am begging you. Please, puh-lease, let me out of this one tonight. We can catch up next week. Next week we can go balls to the walls.

I swear to god, if I am eating pizza on the streets at 3 am tonight, I am going to be pissed.

WELL WE WILL JUST WAIT AND SEE!!!
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Gompkin said...

If it's 3 am, you have to blame Saturday a little bit too. Maybe they are in cahoots.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Gompkin said...

Hey sisterfriend! I have a totally rad idear. You, Aparna, and Jenny should hop in a vehicle of your choice after work today or tomorrow and come to NJ to attend the NJ rodeo, visit the shore, and do a housewives tour with me. See you soon?

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters