Friday, July 31, 2009

Recrowned: Worst Girlfriend Ever

Yesterday I re-won my title of Ultimate Supreme Worst Girlfriend ever. The competition was close, but after forcing Boyfriend to spend his vacation days visiting my grandparents I had a slight lead.

And then I clinched the victory yesterday in a few short seconds.

Boyfriend doesn't get haircuts, he just shaves his head and then it grows out. Yesterday was a shave day, our one bedroom apartment was a buzz (pun so intended that it even more painful than a usual pun) with excitement.

My job is to simply come in at the end and clean up the back. I have done this before, and I have done this badly before. My first move this time was to take out a nice chunk about two inches above the hairline in the back. Whoops. And then spend the rest of the time telling him it's not that bad. But he can see my face in the mirror, it's not good.

And to top it off, I am writing about it on the internet. I AM THE WORST. THE WORST I TELL YOU.
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Aparna said...

"pun so intended that it even more painful than a usual pun."

Standing blo(g)-vation.

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Big Brother said...

Could we maybe get some picture evidence to collaborate your claim to Ultimate Supreme Worst Girlfried?

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters