Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Mythical Newsroom Love

These emails starts at 3:19 pm today and go until 3:59 pm:

3:19

from: karin
to: mythical newsroom
unicorn, or aparna, didn't one of you friends take pictures during our show?  i thought i heard someone say they had.

can we see them, if answer is yes.

also, i had such a lame rehearsal yesterday.  where everything you do feels forced, and everyone else is being funny.  i had that, and it is leaving a bad taste in my mouth.

3:21
from: aparna
to: mythical newsroom
oh gawd. that's how i've felt for like the last 2 months of improv minus all the mythical shows. WHAT DOES THAT SAY!?!

i'm just going to fake it till i make it. karin L. hammberrger you are a star, and donchoo forgot it!!!

3:23
from: karin
to: mythical newsroom
i am going to write some really cryptic things on our website.

like if heaven is playing with mythical newsroom i am just going to kill myself now.

3:24
from: jenny
to: mythical newsroom
Dont do that!!! Just play with mythical here on earth instead!

3:29
from: unicorn
to: mythical newsroom
My friend Nate took a few. I'll try to get them from him. Karin, you rule the world! You are a princess of improv!

PS. I booked my first commercial on Tuesday. It's non union for kashi and shoots tomorrow. I hope I make the final edit. We'll see...

3:31
from: karin
to: mythica newsroom
UNICORN!!! that is so exciting!!! congratulations!!! now remember if they are like:

we really need three other adorable girls, we are here.

but seriously, congrats!!! make that money, honey buns!

3:31
from: jenny
to: mythical newsroom
YAY! 7 whole grains on a mission!! Congratulations

3:32
from: unicorn

to: mythical newsroom
Also we all have slumps. When we feel like we've plateaued. But then that ends and you surge ahead! Don't fret. It's just a phase. It's there a blog or article Witth this graph.?  Dan linked it in his wit interview about his magnet victory.

3:35
from: aparna
to: mythical newsroom
UNICORN CONGRATULATIONS THAT IS HEEEEYOOOGE. Make sure they don't put you in a factory and make you wear a hairnet. Tell them you look best in diva garb.Oh wait I'm thinking of Honey Bunches of Oats. Kashi knows what they're doing. Carry on! Tell them you have a cinnamon sugar blender! (Is that how you got it?)

3:34

from: unicorn
to: mythical newsroom
I know I'm really psyched. We have to work out though.  But I'm a "college girl" and I think we just walk. Other people do boot camp. I was happy I was a college girl, also for my ego.

3:37
from: karin
to: mythical newsroom
AH! i am seriously, so excited for you.

i am going to lose 25 lbs and move to new york with you and do commercials.

those are all my life goals:
lose 25 lbs
move to new york
do commercials

nothing more and nothing less.

3:38
from: aparna
to: mythical newsroom
Pssssh one day you're going to get cast as the leading baby in a huge A-list movie and your head is going to explode from the joy!!!

3:39
from: aparna
to: mythical newsroom
karin, are you relaly going to move to new york!

3:38 (yep, back in time)

from: unicorn
to: mythical newsroom
Lol, no. Got that myself. I don't speak unless they do some improv. The audition was all improv. They'll just show different types of people working out in central park and trying to be fit. Hope I get to eat a kashi bar-- more of a chance I'll make the cut. It's non union so not ridiculous amounts of money but still a lot. I get more if I make cut and that would be 2 months rent! So I'm hoping like crazy I do.

3:40
from: karin
to: mythical newsroom
you will make cut!!! your beautiful!

3:40
from: karin
to: mythical newsroom
you're

3:40
from: aparna
to: mythical newsroom
yeah seriously i would buy loads of kashi if you were in the commercial

3:42
from: jenny
to: mythical newsroom
I am going to write Kashi a letter right now demanding more red heads in their commercials. That should do the trick!

No one is going anywhere! i just got facebook and that's all the change i can take for a year.

3:42

from: unicorn
to: mythica newsroom
Commercials are digging real looking people now. Not all, but a good amt. And if you moved to NYC you'd make a Harold team like that with Emily and start writing for late night with Jimmy falom or something. You'd be a great producer for that show too.

3:45
from: karin
to: mythical newsroom
ooooh, unicorn!!! you are the best.

i feel like publishing our emails, which are just full on compliments.

i, too, will write kashi about more redheads, and then send them a picture of yennifur, so you two can do it together.

3:44 (yep back in time, again)
from: unicorn
to: mythical newsroom
I just blushed. There are 2 college girls and were the only people cast who are in their 20s. One guy. So if they cut us they are making a major marketing mistake

3:47

from: aparna
to:mythical newsroom
yeah seriously you guys are the demo for the cereal!

3:51
from: jenny
to: mythical newsroom
I hope they give you the oatmeal raisin kasi bar. Thems is tasty.

Side note: i wish there was a way to chew quieter. I feel very self-conscious about my crunching right now.

3:55
from: karin
to: mythical newsroom
close your mouth.

3:55

from: karin
to: mythical newsroom
i am going to put these email up on my blog.

3:56

from: aparna
to: mythical newsroom
NOT ALL OF THEM, right?! i am going to get a coffee and sing to myself!

3:57

from: jenny
to: mythical newsroom
hahha, please at least publish that last one...

3:59

from: unicorn
to: mythical newsroom
Hahaha! We're like the feelgood gang.

Now, tell us we are the best.


Bookmark and Share

4 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

reading this made my heart smile. I feel as though, I was one of the grains on a mission...and that mission was love.

10:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, you are the best. It will be a happy day when you all marry each other.

3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't understand women.

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not bad article, but I really miss that you didn't express your opinion, but ok you just have different approach

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters