Sunday, January 24, 2010

Airport- Poopers

This past month or so I have been to a lot of airport bathrooms.

Reagan National- DC
Dulles- VA
O'Hare- Chicago, IL
Denver- Colorado
BWI- Baltimore, MD
ATL- Hotlanta, GA

The absolute worst one has been the old part of Regan National.  Totes gross, wet, and dirty.

Denver, and Hotlanta were acceptable. Cleaner than regular public bathrooms.

Dulles and BWI were both pretty clean, and had automatic flush toilets which are key for me.

But O'Hare, while having the shit kicked out of it (I'M HILARIOUS), is the absolute best.  For one reason: automatic toilet seat covers.

See, I am a lazy.  And O'Hare has me covered (MORE HILARITY).

Also, kittens, I am traveling more.  I am gone for a week.  So posts will continue to be sporadic.  I am sorry lovefaces.
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Anonymous Karen said...

I am a huge fan of the auto-covers. That is my favorite innovation of modern times.

3:20 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

gotta love the automatic seat covers. and here, it gets even better...you'd really appreciate the automatic seat CLEANER! you get to sit on the seat with NO cover, but only after a little machine has made its way around the entire thing cleaning it just for you. genius, really.

1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters