Friday, December 18, 2009

Closed

Today is the last day at my current job.  Soon to be un-current, or past tensed job.

I have been working on one documentary television show since May.  And now it's over.

While it was super hard and sometimes I hated it. I feel really proud to have done it. I did some cool stuff, and a lot of stupid shit, like get ice for the cooler. 

But overall, I feel kind of successful putting this show behind me.  And let me tell you, throwing shit out from your desk feels so incredibly good.  Like the last day of school before summer break.  Except it's winter time, and freezing outside.

I keep typing swear words, and then deleting them because I am trying to write all nice and shit. 
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters