Tuesday, December 01, 2009

This won't make sense to most of you...

I read this website called Jezebel.  It's part of the Gawker Media blog empire.

It's an awesome website.  And their commenting process is closed.  Meaning not everyone can comment.  You have to audition to be a commenter.  And since most of the thoughts I have are about poop, none of comments have ever been approved.

UNTIL LAST NIGHT.  I am now a full fledged commenter, or something like that.

And I want to comment on EVERYTHING.  The problem is, my thoughts are pretty much limited to poop, and jokes about poop, and SOMETIMES cute fuzzy animals.  So I am forcing myself to say anything about everyting.

A story about Martha Stewart.  My comment, "Martha Stewart cooks things. That will eventually come out of you as poop."  Wha?  That's all I know to say about her

December Vogue issue.  "That stuff is expensive, you know what is cheap?  H&M, also poop."

Something about Jane Austen.  "Fart."

I wonder if I can get my status taken away....
Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

This is super cool, Karin. I am a HUGE Jezebel fan as well as the rest of the Gawker Media Empire.

I once commented on a photo but it didn't get put up and then I realized that commenters were not picked at random but by MERIT.

I shall now work up enough courage to contribute again so that we may comment together on clips from Jersey Shore.

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You re, I guess , probably very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct companion who uses your funds in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://oqimohoto.builtfree.org/lijuhymi.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money

4:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

(See above) I guess that's why. Wait, you have to audition to comment on Jazebel? Why are the comments still so bad then?

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters