Thursday, March 04, 2010

Define Over Committed.

I am performing five times this weekend.

Tonight @ 9:30 pm for Washington Improv Theater's FIST (fighting improv smackdown tournament).  It is my group "The Coven" first round.
http://washingtonimprovtheater.com/

And if you remember, I WON the tournament last year, which leads to the next performance on Friday at 8 pm.  Where last year's champions "Not Mad. Disappointed." takes a final victory lap.
http://washingtonimprovtheater.com/pages.php?pageName=fullshow&ID=113&startWU=2&showName=iMusical:%20Opening%20Night

And for an encore on Friday @ 10:00 pm night I perform at GW receS's Slate Festival.  My alma mater of course.  I have no clue if there is a link.

Saturday night, I perform twice with WIT ensemble groups, one with onesixityone at 8:00 pm and then a show with Caveat @ 9:30 pm. Links embedded and what not.


Have I mentioned that I am the WORST GIRLFRIEND EVER?

Also, this picture....
Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

this is awesome! i only wish we were closer so we could see you in action. good luck :)

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters