Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Holiday Office Party

I have never been to a HOP before (Holiday Office Party) and I am super excited. I cannot wait for the debauchery to begin. Now its at some restaraunt, which confuses me a little... Do we bring our own copiers to make pictures of our fannies? Or does the restaraunt have that on hand? I cannot wait for the boss to dress up as Santa and sexually harass all of the women (I'M INCLUDED ON THAT!!). I can't wait to kareokee (sp?) to stupid songs while my co-workers throw their drunken little legs around with their shoes falling off. I can't wait to make best friends with the mail guy, only to ignore him again on Monday. All the guys will take off their ties and wear them on their heads. This is going to be the best HOP EVER!!! (I hope my expectations aren't too high)

BUT I PROMISE AT THE HOP I WILL NOT DRAW ON ANYONE'S FACES BECAUSE THAT IS MEAN AND THEY WILL GET MAD AT YOU AND THEN I WILL BE REALLY WORRIED ABOUT THEM BEING MAD AT ME THAT I CAN BARELY CONCENTRATE AT WORK BECAUSE I AM SO RACKED WITH GUILT ABOUT HOW WE WERE ALL LAUGHING REALLY REALLY REALLY HARD BECAUSE WE JUST KEPT DRAWING AND HE JUST KEPT NOT WAKING UP.
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters