Wednesday, November 01, 2006

New Job Update

My skin looks bad. And I don't like what I am wearing. I can feel that people don't like me. They probably think I am the ugly girl who wears uncomfortable looking clothes. I am wearing dress clothes that doesn't fit quite right because I don't dress up a lot. It's awful.

I had this same problem when I was an intern.

I hope to wake up tomorrow and have retained all of the information I have learned today, and not have to be trained any more. And I hope that my dress clothes fit better and that someone has done all my dishes.
Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dont like wearing dress clothes and i dont think i like having a job either. read your old blogs....a game of 500 sounds fun rt about now

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters