Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Birthday

Today is my birthday. I haven't mentioned it to anyone at my office. I wonder if they know. I wonder if they are planning on throwing me a surprise office party. My office seems to be pretty big on surprise parties. I am leaving too. I wonder if they will throw something for that too.

I don't think I want an office surprise party for my birthday or going away.

But I can't tell if I really don't want one, or I just don't think I want one. And then when I don't get anything I will be really disappointed. I can't tell at all.

I never thought I would be one of those people who doesn't tell anyone about their birthday. I am surprised at myself. I wonfer if I can go all day without telling anyone. Chances are I will tell someone right at the end of the day after it is clear there is no surprise party to make them feel bad.

Yeah that sounds just about right.
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters