Thursday, October 12, 2006

Alright...

Whos doing this? Last night I left work with about 600 hits. I know because I refreshed my blog from about 593 to 600. (that's only 7, its not very much at all, don't be an ass, you would do it too if your self esteem depended on it) And now the hits are like 740. What's going on?

Who are you? Is this just one person refreshing it a lot? If so, thank you I feel awesome.

Do I have some weird key words that people are looking for? What are you looking for?

Someone explain what's happening. Please. And I will leave fake comments, but I would like some real answers.

You are so speacial to me, don't ever change. Unless you are fat and then you should think about a whole life overhaul.
Bookmark and Share

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe people are honestly interested in what you are saying.

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Non one cares about what she is saying. Someone is fucking with you.

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't talk to her like that! Something pleasant is finally happening to her and you can't believe in her just this once?

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh cut the crap. We are talking about a girl who refreshes her own blog. Do you see all the fake comments she leaves herself?

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I understand what you are saying. But she has gotten a lot of hits lately... It wouldn't hurt to be supportive.

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What were you still talking? I dozed off. The last thing I remember you saying is "blah blah I'm a pushover."

2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why don't you offer candy and other such prizes to people who view your blog. Then you wouldn't have to be such a grasping loser about this.

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you're featured on Technorati, you naturally get a lot of hits. I was a while ago but didn't get nearly as many because I'm just an ugly schmuck so I don't get all the male perverts clicking on me to get a closer look. OR - maybe it's just because you're funny!:)

3:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters