Friday, May 16, 2008

Dishes

I don't do dishes, as a quality of life enhancer for myself. And usually the repercussions for that is being a shitty girlfriend. But our dishwasher at work is broken, and I think it's starting to make me a shitty co-worker. Especially because I eat oatmeal every morning, and by proxy I have heard those are hard dishes to clean.

But! I do make sure everyone's lunch order is right, while still at the restaurant, which has to count for something.
Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Blogger Aparna said...

oatmeal is the absolute pits to wash out of a dish. believe me, i've tried. the thing is if you're just eating oatmeal again out of the same dish, what does it matter if there are some old oatmeal remnants present for the occasion (to bestow their wisdom and blessings)? i've said too much.

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters