Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Ask Boyfriend

Dear Boyfriend,

Why did no one ask you a question this week?

-Boyfriend

Dear Boyfriend,

The principle aim of your question is to illuminate the reasoning behind the readers' lack of enthusiasm for the highly touted "Ask Boyfriend" feature this week, and unfortunately I am as mystified as you are as to their motives. Perhaps the earlier glut of Ask Boyfriend questions and answers has led to an enlightenment fatigue of sorts, wherein those readers are inexplicably beset by a desire to not have their world succinctly demystified. We here at Ask Boyfriend believe in a grand dialogue twixt reader and writer, not unlike the relationship between God and heathen, where a glorious light is shed on the impenetrable darkness of this world by a bearded man on high gently massaging his flock's awareness to some semblance of existential consciousness.

In layman's terms, what the fuck guys?

-Boyfriend
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have an ask Boyfriend question. I have a cold and I do not want it. How should I get rid of it. Rule out orange juice and tea because I don't like those things.

Thank you,

Snotnose

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Boyfriend,

Do you think I dropped my toast with peanut butter face down on my pants this morning because it is the autumnal equinox?

Latoya Jackson could not say so I am asking you.

Thank you,

Libra with slight tendencies of Gemini

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters