Thursday, September 17, 2009

STUMP THE PUNNER!!!

Dearest Goonies,

What's the antimatter with you guyze?! Let me just make something dilithium crystal clear here.

It's not like these pun blogs are a matter of life or death panels, but I do them because, like it or sugar lump it, all busy work and no word play makes Jack (Nicholson) a dull Joker. So try to show a little more healthcaring, and a little less denial of my claims for attention.

So there you have it. Now leave me some crumbs and I will snarf them up, Beethoven (the dog) style. This is merely my 3rd symphony, but I got more. And I ain't turning no deaf ear on your silence. I can hear it loud and Crystal Light clear (less calories, not filling, so-so taste). 

Your Frenemies,
The Wrangling Bros. &  the PARNum & Bailey Smirkus

[ED Note: Leave your stump the punner words in the comments. And something challenging this time, please.]
Bookmark and Share

6 Comments:

Blogger SPE said...

delirious and miracle.

Make it happen!

12:28 PM  
Anonymous Christmas Carol said...

Hallelujah, Hark, Harpoon

Weeeee!

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To the Great Punkin,
They say the most effective weapon to wield against our fears is laughter. Could you please then ridicule the current state of the economy using your mastery of the highest form of comedy? Turn my tears into shining wet drops of hope.

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Junta.

That is all.

1:47 PM  
Blogger fred said...

ubiquitous

go to it!

4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omnivorous

Hit that one with an Apar-cut! (Or a pun-jab!)

I post anonymously because I'm ashamed of my puns. :( Sorry.

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters