Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Worst Photoshopping

So, I totes forgot my camera for Boston, but I have another special treat.  The absolute worst photoshopping I have ever seen.  It's from Sky Mall.

Overall page, I think you can click on it to see it bigger.
 
First up is the worst job of wrinkles I have ever seen, it doesn't even look like a real person to begin with:

Woman whos skin tone and body changed, but hair ABSOLUTELY does not.



 Don't her hands look a tad... small?


 And lastly, not only is it a picture for butt implants, but somehow this woman can reach all the way around her body while keep her arm behind her boob.  I like that the wrinkle in the jean is added in, as if that makes this picture more believable.


Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Aparna said...

Hey! The woman with the facelift in the lower lefthand corner literally took decades off her age!!! And she grew hair and dyed it!!! AMAZING STUFF.

10:08 AM  
Blogger Aparna said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters