Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Tuesday Feature- Ask Boyfriend

LAST ONE FOR TODAY

What dating website should I use?  Chemisty or match or eharmony, etc?

Besides the Hair Cuttery where can I meet straight guys with disposable income?

Dear Anonymous Two-Parter,

While my knowledge of the universe at-large hovers near the omniscience of a bearded, vengeful, Christian god, I cannot in good conscience relate to you the merits of a particular dating site over those of another because I am woefully ill-equipped to do so. What I can do however, is tell you which to steer clear of. First, if you have a soul, avoid eHarmony. Their decision to not include same-sex matching is perhaps actually because of their stated reason, that they did not do research on homosexual compatibility, but I'm going to go out on a limb and chalk it up to its founder, Neil Clark Warren, a practicing Evangelical and his association with James Dobson and Focus on the Family. Intolerant Fuckers... Anyhow, the second "dating" site I would urge you to bypass is Craigslist. Just remember that while he may be a snappily dressed med student with a heart of gold, I suspect you don't want to end up dead in a Rhode Island Holiday Inn Express.

Your second question is quite easily answered. The following is a list of places where one can meet heterosexual males with disposable income, ordered by ascending level of creepiness and descending amount of cash-flow. GameStop, RadioShack, comic book store, and online dating site.

Thank you,
Boyfriend
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Boyfriend,
Will anyone develop a site that allows for inter-dating site searches such as fitness singles, jdate and onlinebootycall.com? I know personally, it would save me hundreds of hours of cross-referencing.

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Boyfriend,

Could ninjas win the war in Afghanistan?

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters