Friday, September 04, 2009

FRIDAY!

So, where you guys at on Funny Farm?  Boyfriend and I have been merging and we now have 11 squares open.  Not that it's been taking up all my free time at work, which technically doesn't exist because I should be working or whatever.

I didn't take a shower this morning because I thought getting 15 more minutes of sleep would help me not feel like total shit right now.  I have made this choice time and time again, yet I always feel like shit.  The solution?  No, it's not taking a shower, it's actually not fucking drinking so much on a Thursday.....

I don't know even typing it right now feels stupid.  How is a person supposed to accomplish that?  Especially when that person is me?

Quick Cat update:  She can now climb on the back of the couch and the back of the bed.  Who gives a fuck, right?  She does it like she's so fucking special, but she is still scared when I move to quickly by her.  What a dummy.
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Anonymous weird sounding name said...

hello, i am new to this country, is that what american girls are like? if so, i am quite pleased.

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Boyfriend said...

Ahem, actually the count is now at 13 squares open on Funny Farm.

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters