Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Wednesday Feature- Josephine's Thoughts on Pop Culture

We all know and lurve her from the comments, but here she is in her Wednesday Feature:


Josephine's Thoughts on Pop Culture

Hey listen, okay. There’s a lot goin on in tinsel town that Billy Bush and inter-web people keep blabbin about. Alright so I’ve stayed quiet for long enough see and I’m ready so speak up, okay.

Hey K-Fed, okay. You look like you swallowed an innertube. Okay, I wasn’t interested when you we’re borkin that baby-one-more-time so I definitely aint interested now. Okay, ‘nough already. Get lost.

Okay. Jon Gosslin, listen okay. Enough. Whatter you wearing? Huh, what is that? Why what who what is how, you’re a sicko, okay. And we’re sick of it. Hey, your 15 minutes is calling and ya know what he’s sayin; it’s over, okay. So do us a favor, okay; take a long walk off a short pier. Sick. Gross. You look like you swallowed an innertube.

Okay. Ugh, gosh, Jeremy Piven. Yuck. Okay, whodya think you’re kidding with that hair, huh? You look ridiculous okay. Enough. I don’t know why those hollyweirdos give ya all them accolades for just acting like the jerkbrain you are in real life. Get outta here okay. You’re gabage. Get lost. I’m done with ya. Go swallow an innertube, okay.

Geesh, that’s all I can take for one week. This is Josephine saying enough already, get lost.
Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Blogger Aparna said...

This was a great read, okay. Alright, I'm done.

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters