Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Last one of the day- Ask Boyfriend

Dear Boyfriend,

When is Karebear Hammertime's day of birth?

XOXO,
Gossip Girl


Dear Gossip Girl,

Since here at Ask Boyfriend we are committed to over-complication and obfuscation, I have encoded the date of Miss Hammertime's birthdate in a Vigènere cipher. The keyword for use in decipherment can be found in the title of this blog. The first letter of the key starts at the letter in the title corresponding to the numeric position with a square root of 3. (Not including spaces, special characters or numbers)

UWKZAKLKHDTNPQHLNY

Enjoy,
Boyfriend.

[Ed Note: Your pop culture references (Gossip Girls) are completely lost on him.]
Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

Blogger Aparna said...

I SOLVED IT!!! I won't say because I don't want to ruin it for anybuddy else.

But maybe I will...closer to the day...

3:06 PM  
Blogger karin said...

I am now confused as to when my birfday is.

5:11 PM  
Blogger Aparna said...

Hint! Wikipedia "Vignere Code" then throw a tantrum then go ask the smart guy at work (cough cough IT Guy).

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters