Wednesday, April 05, 2006

uh oh

I have a feeling that I am falling out of love with blogging. I didn't ever think this day would come. I was so excited when I first started, giddy and naive. I thought, I could change the world with this blog. I had a renewal of love when I started my internship and I spent hours looking at the computer. And then my profile views number went up and I thought this would never end. But now the comments have faded and I am starting to realize that I am blogging for my own good. So maybe , blogging, we just need some time apart to think about if this is really what we both want. I mean I made some friends at my job so I can talk to real people. I don't know.... Maybe things will change.

OH AND THE BOAT SHOOT WAS NO FUN AT ALL OTHER THAN I ATE SOME PIZZA AND HAD HOT CHOCOLATE.
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters