Monday, August 14, 2006

Star Wars Planet List

Last night I called my older brother at midnight because I couldn't remember all the planet names from Star Wars. I compiled a list if this ever happens to you.

A New Hope

Luke Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi live on the desert planet of Tatooine. Which is also where Jabba the hut resides.

Leia was raised on
Alderaan which Darth Vader blows up while torturing her trying to find the location of the rebel base.

Dantooine is the planet Leia tells Darth the rebel is base is on. He blows up Alderaan anyways.

The rebel hideout is on
Yavin IV

Empire Strikes Back

Hoth is the ice planet.

Dagobah is where Yoda lives

Thought Han and Leia were flying through a planet trying to get away from imperial ships? Wrong. It was a dense
asteroid field.

Cloud City, is on the planet Bespin and is run by Han's old friend Lando Calrissian. And is where Luke loses his hand to Vader, which I thought was on the Death Star, boy do I feel like an idiot.

Return of the Jedi

Coruscant is where Darth hangs out. It’s like the Imperial capital planet. Don’t go there. It’s not cool.

The moon of Endor is where the gang has to deactivate the shield that protects the Death Star AN where the e-woks live.

The new movies you ask? What about the new movies? My response shut the fuck up. Those movies blow. We all know it. The main reason I think they blow is because when I was in high school my older brother and his friends dressed up like the characters and tied an inflatable space ship to the top of the car. That was the ONE AND ONLY DAY I took the bus to school.

And also I just like the old ones a lot and I think the new ones ruin everything.

Holler.

Oh and everyone likes Boba Fett. Who do I like? Boussh. Do you know who that is? Guess. Or just look it up on the internet and tell me. The internet way is really cheating. But i looked up all those planet names on the internet so.... I will forgive you.



Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Clint said...

Boussh is the lizard like bounty hunter who is standing next IG 88 (the robot) in the line up when Darth Vader tells Boba Fett "And no disintigration." Glad I could provide those all important answers, and get you to experience the school bus at least once.

1:13 AM  
Blogger Clint said...

Yes, you are correct. I think you actually just out Star Wars geeked me. You have learned much young Skywalker.

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters