Thursday, November 16, 2006

I'd like to think of it as charming...

My friend Daniel thinks I am messy. Now, this accusation, while EXTRAORDINARILY hurtful, is not incredibly off base. I do not usually wear very fancy clothes. I do not spend hours doing my hair. Sometimes I will pass up a shower for twenty minutes of sleep, but not usually. I always brush my teeth. I am not quaffed, as Daniel so gently put it.

I would like to think that becaue I am kind of careless about my everyday it makes me look more special when I do dress up. It shows that I am fun, and go-with-the-flow.

And to be honest. I think I asked Daniel if he thought I was messy looking. But still....

HE WEARS THE SAME T-SHIRT ALL THE TIME!

XOXOXOX.
Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did not say she was messy. She is not messy. P.S. the shirt I wear all the time is clean.

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters