Friday, May 30, 2008

LAME

It's official, I am a lightweight. And it fucking sucks. I didn't start drinking mixed alcohols out of warm water bottles to be a 5-drink lightweight. I didn't puke so hard that I popped a blood vessel in my eye so I could leave parties early because "I need to go to bed (NOW!)." I didn't sleep on the bathroom floor thinking I was going to die every week of senior year to come to THIS.

I took a shower with my eyes closed this morning. That's how drunk/hungover I felt. From 5 drinks over a 5 hour span, which INCLUDED dinner. Oh god, it sounds so lame reading it over again. (Okay, it was 7 drinks, but I could only remember 5 in my drunk/hungover state, thanks Boyfriend).

It's an end of an era for me. I almost feel grown up, but mostly I feel like a star athlete forced into retirement. And now I have to go sell cars for a living.
Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris Singel said...

Oh how the mighty have fallen. I started the night with a WHISKEY coke (approx 4 shots of whiskey, equal parts coke), followed by shots, followed by beer, followed by jagerbombs, followed by beer. Then drove home, got up and had time to check your blog before work.

Also, it was a karaoke bar. Maybe loud, off-key singing prevents hangovers?

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters