Friday, August 29, 2008

IT'S FRIDAY, MOTHER FUCKERS!

Holler at your face.

Things I have done this week:
- Come home from Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah
- The Salt Flats make you tan, so I have been very tan this week
- Moved Little Brother into his very first apartment
- Ate ice cream
- Worked a lot
- I got locked out of the office building, and then tried to get back in through the garage and then got lost in a different office building, and then made it into the courtyard, but remained locked out in there for a while. The elevators in the other office building are BEAUTIFUL. They have lights on the floor.
- Ate a lot of pizza, one could even say too much pizza
- Improv'ed loads.
- Cried a work while watching DNC speeches on youtube, which I couldn't watch live due to the prov'ing
- Pooped out pizza, one could even say loads of pizza
- Blogged.

Anyways, ITS MOTHER FUCKING FRIDAY. And that makes life happy, which in turn makes me happy.

Now, all I need is the maintenance to re-connect our toilet and I can go home and poop some more. And have a nice long weekend.

Anyways, what did you do this week?
Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

Blogger Whiteboard Daily said...

Dude, I taught my very first week of middle school p.e. ever. And I'm still alive.

12:29 AM  
Blogger Aparna said...

You should update today. Today being Thursday, September 4th. Am I speaking out of turn?

10:56 AM  
Blogger Chris Singel said...

You should update today. Today being Tuesday, September 9th. Am I speaking out of turn?

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters