Friday, July 25, 2008

Most Geniusest Idea Ever

So, you know when you are out somewhere and you think someone is staring at you? But you can't tell because when you look they aren't looking any more?

Well, just YAWN! Right, because it's totally contagious, and then if they are looking at you, they will yawn, and BAM-O another subway oogler caught.

I told Little Brother this and he said that Myth Busters tested the the contagious yawn deal and said it wasn't true, but I don't give a shit. Because I came up with this idea before I knew that, and I think it's true, and Little Brother is just jealous because he is at home with Parents and I am galavanting about in my teeny one bedroom apartment. Also, Myth Busters is just jealous of me because they have a hit TV show and can probably retire soon, while I still have a good 40 years in the work force.
Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

Blogger Aparna said...

I know some good venture capitalists! Lemme know. I'll make some calls.

10:26 AM  
Blogger Whiteboard Daily said...

mmm... galavanting! Great word.

3:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wait, but what happens after you catch him/her yawning?

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters