Monday, June 16, 2008

Debatable

It has come to my (stat counter's) attention. That someone with the same IP address as me has been reading my blog. And this means that either someone is stealing our wireless at work, OOOOOOOOOR someone from work has found my humble little blog.

Welcome! Let me start off by saying, that I tell jokes. Sometimes fictional, sometimes true, always exaggerated, yeah even the fictional stuff I exaggerate, weird. (I am sorry if this is ruining it for some other readers (aka Boyfriend and Chris)).

First, when I figured out that you (no need to name names, there are only a few to chose from) were reading my blog. I got nervous because clearly, sometimes I blog about work, and sometimes I blog while at work.

But, I can also see how many times you have checked my blog, and how many different pages you have been to...... I guess you also sometimes have a free moment here and there.

Anywho, take a look around (although I don't think there is much you haven't already seen) and enjoy. I usually update every few days. Most posts are incredibly self absorbed. Always fun, though.

See you around.
Bookmark and Share

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not nice to stalk your stalker!

Very funny blog.

1:36 PM  
Blogger Chris Singel said...

I don't know WHAT to believe any more...

3:22 PM  
Blogger Whiteboard Daily said...

...interesting.

3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also, you're fired.

4:18 PM  
Blogger karin said...

I am breaking a very hard and fast rule I have. Which is to never address comments. But, anonymous dudester, you just freaked me the fuck out.

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters