Wednesday, June 04, 2008

New Job Update Update

- We are currently watching the Oprah show on a projector that's playing on the wall. It's huge, probably like five feet across. I have never watched this much Oprah show in a row. It's kind of stupid. But there are weather updates, and we gotta stay on top of it.

- This guy at work is quitting smoking, so yesterday he asked if he could watch me smoke a cigarette.... it was weird.

- Wednesday is free lunch day, and it takes up a good amount of my time organizing everyone's order. BUT! Today I had real work to do, which included some writing. I have never been so excited to work.

- It's still cold.
Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I would quit immediately if I was subjected to Oprah at work....

TRUE STORY

10:04 AM  
Blogger Aparna said...

I would be more ok with Oprah if I had to watch her for work RATHER THAN for pleasure. It's a huge distinction!

3:24 PM  
Blogger Whiteboard Daily said...

Oprah gives me the heebie jeebies.


That's just me though.

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters