Monday, June 09, 2008

Three Sweet Hours

My life reached it's pinnacle on Friday night for three hours. In which I saw James Taylor live. I sat in between my parents, and cried for most of the performance.

I could tell that he was signing just to me, and also my parents, and also Little Brother and Boyfriend who were sitting on the lawn.

I should have written down his set list, so I can re-read it before I go to bed, but I was too enamored.

JT didn't play "fire and rain" but I think he knew that I was already so emotional that if he played it I would go over the edge and poo my pants.

I think Dad's favorite part was that Blue Lou from the Blues Brothers was in JT's band.

I think Boyfriend's favorite part was the sandwiches Mom made.

I think Mom's favorite part was giving Boyfriend more sandwiches.

I think Little Brother's favorite part was driving his drunk crying sister home.

MY FAVORITE PART WAS ALL OF IT!
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Whiteboard Daily said...

As I'm reading this, "Carolina In My Mind" is playing!

4:00 PM  
Blogger inthemiddle said...

oh my god. i would have BAWLED.

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters