Thursday, June 19, 2008

I don't know how I got here

I have started doing something terrible. And I don't know how to stop.

It affecting my family, friends, co-workers, and even strangers.

I do it multiple times a day, and I am so very ashamed.

"the thumbs up"

I have been giving thumbs up like every time I do it I send a pound of rice to Africa. I don't know how it started, or where I picked it up. It is probably the cheesiest hand sign next to "the okay." And I CAN'T STOP IT.

It's so addictive, but it's soooo easy. How else can you quickly show affirmation without talking? Oh, nodding your head. I just thought of that. Damn.

ALSO! Shows.

I have improv shows this weekend, well today, and Saturday.

Tonight: Vic Speedboat, 8pm Flashpoint Theater. LINK! http://www.washingtonimprovtheater.com/shows/vicspeedboat.htm

Saturday: Caveat, 8pm Flashpoint Theater. LINK!
http://www.washingtonimprovtheater.com/shows/caveat.htm
Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Blogger Whiteboard Daily said...

Dude, you HAVE to admit the "thumbs up" is 10 times better than the "reverse peace sign" seen all too commonly in Facebook/MySpace pictures across the country. I would SO much choose the "thumbs up" over the dumb "reverse peace sign" any day. Don't let it die!

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters