Monday, August 25, 2008

Oh geez, well okay, let's do this

Um, so, hey.

What's up with you?

Cool, cool.

Ya know, just haning out in the Utah Salt Flats.

Um. Sorry I didn't write. I was super busy. There was a lot going on.

Yeah, no, I am sure you were busy too though right? You weren't just like sitting around waiting for me to update.

I get that you have an office job, I do. So, fine, you were waiting for me to update.

Look, things have changed. I am different. It's not that I don't care. It's just that my free time is less free.

Jokes?! You want jokes too? This has gone far enough. Maybe we need to re-adjust our priorities.

Well what I mean by that is usually my priorities are:
1. Eating as much popcorn as possible.
2. Blogging.
3. Work/Relationship/Family/Friends.
4. Finding some sort of religion to practice.
5. Either pooping or talking about pooping.
And maybe now I need to rearrange those, that's all.

Don't cry, please don't cry. I'll be better. I promise. I will be better. I will write more, I will be funnier, wittier, whatever you want. As long as you stop crying.

You have some uh mascara. On the other side too, yeah.

It's not bad, it kind of looks like a smokey eye. It's cute.

So, are we like cool?

All right, awesome. Come see some improv. I am in Vic Speedboat, We Love Bruce, Mythical Newsroom, and Caveat.
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris Singel said...

You're in 4 groups? Holy undigested popcorn!

5:39 PM  
Blogger Aparna said...

Well, I think I speak for everybody in this relationship/blogging orgy in saying we're glad you're back! We saved you a spot on the giant life bed! It's still warm, which is kinda creepy.

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters