Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Coffee

I miss my morning coffee when it's gone.  And I leave the empty cup on my desk, just to trick my future self into thinking I have some more.  And by future self I mean me in like 20 seconds.

I have tootsie rolls at my desk, and this morning while getting ready for work I thought about them and how I was going to eat them when I get in.  Mission Accomplished!

I have a bad habit at home, which is part of my qualification for Worst Girlfriend Ever.  I leave food out of the fridge.  I will leave milk or butter out on the counter.  Sometimes I think I will come back for more shortly and then forget.  But most of the time I think it's that I have become so excited about what I am putting into my body that I completely forget that it had a container before me.
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters