Monday, June 26, 2006

AH HA!

i think i cracked the profile views code. every time i get a new comment my profile views have gone up, at least i think that's how it works. i am pretty sure though. that makes sense because i check my own profile all the time and its definently not that accurate of a count. but now that i know this comment thing there will be quite a few more fake comments coming my way, from myself. right. also i think i am doing to indent paragraphs in my blog. capitlization and speeling are completely out the window but i really shouldnt mess with format. and yeah i did that on purpose, whore.
Bookmark and Share

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh karin, i will leave you a comment because i read your blog all the time. and i think you are great AND pretty.

11:10 AM  
Blogger karin said...

thanks jonathan. you are great too. keep up the good work.

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

karin! i read your blog all the time too. i think you are so super funny.

11:11 AM  
Blogger karin said...

thanks steve. did you know that my own real life friends dont read this? let me tell you that can really hurt someone's feelings. when you put hard work and effort into something and the people you care about just scoff at it as a silly "phase." well ill show them a phase where i start doing hard drugs and steal from them to keep the habit up. thanks again steve.

11:13 AM  
Blogger karin said...

i am totally right about the comment thing. mine just went up 20 people. i rule.

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Karin,
I think your funny, but you should do some more racial jokes. Ever notice how white people drive like this, and black people drive like this? Well, I guess you can't see what I'm doing, but trust me, it's hilarious.
-CM

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters