Tuesday, February 13, 2007

New Diet

I am on a new diet, its called "I Lost My Wallet when I was Drunk." It's super effective. I have to bring whatever I am going to eat at work from home. But since I didn't plan ahead at all, there are very few portable items at my house. So I am bringing big tubs of cottage cheese and like tomato sauce from my house. But since its too embarassing I just won't bring anything. It's genius. And all I have to do is wait half a year for the DMV is send me a new lisence, so drinking will be out for a while. It's going to be great, plus a little sad. And I will just end up mooching off my friends, and Boyfriend. And eating shitty candy that people are bringing in for V-Day.
Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

There is also this awesome diet similar to the "I lost my wallet Diet" called "just drink nyquil and ginger ale"- it works like a charm and you feel loopy all day, especially when you are smoking a cig!

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters