Thursday, February 22, 2007

Some notes

Spinning Instructor-
I don't think Madonna's "Time Goes by so Slowly" is a great choice for class.
-karin

Peyton Manning-
Thank you for commenting on my post about you. True, I am probably living in a fantasy world, but never the less I really appreciate it. There's no need for you to be anonymous.
-karin

Work-
Stop making things so confusing, and can we please stop having such long meetings. I thought my bladder was going to explode.
-karin

James Taylor (my hamster)-
Please stop cheewing on your cage so loudly at night. I keep thinking there is a prowler in the house.
-karin

James Taylor (the genius musician)-
Thank you for being.
-karin

President's Day-
Thank you for giving me the day off. I watched Gilmore Girls at 5. It was a beautiful day.
-karin

Urinary Tract-
Please stop getting infected.
-karin

"Dogs with Jobs"
Thank you for being the best TV show ever.
-karin

Top Design-
I want so much to care. But I am losing interest. Please be better.
-karin

Clothes on my floor-
If you could start putting yourself away I think it would make it a more harmonious living situation with Boyfriend.
-karin

Prank calls-
Thank you for continuing to be extra hilarious all the time. I thought maybe I left you behind in junior high, but no, you have come back time and time again to light up my life.
-karin

Family-
Thank you for not telling my Older Brother was in a car accident. You know, I agree. I don't think that is important news the whole family should know. In fact, everyone should probably know about it but me.
-karin
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, that is just how I roll. Get it roll. Yeah, it actually isn't that funny. Anyway, I have a cell phone again same number if you want you could call.

12:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Top Design-

The only reason I thought you might be good was your on the same station as Project Runway and Top Chef.

You are a disgrace to the entire Bravo Channel, you should be ashamed!

I am not done.... I hate you top dsigners and I think all of you do stupid, pointless designs and I would rather watch Britian's Top Model ( which sucks!) than watch Carissa moan or see another ugly cartigan worn by that "ass" who doesn't paint.

But hang in there, I will will still watch you on Wenesday at 10. Good luck designer!

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters