Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Full of Love

Hello Beautiful World,
I am full of love this morning. Silly sloopy love. First, for commenter HG, who although maybe borders on creepy with the personal email address, made me feel absolutely wonderful about myself. Sincerely wonderful, don't ever change or stop being the wonderful Tollbooth read you are! Also, my cousin who I won't name out of respect for his google-worthiness, said that I was wonderful and great, which really isn't true, he said that he liked my blog, but it made me feel beautiful and unique.

Also, I am sitting on a big rubber ball thing at work instead of my chair, and that makes me feel gorgeous and fun, and completely unfocused on work! YAY!

YAY WORLD! YAY!

I didn't even get upset when the color copier got jammed and I got ink all over my hands.

It's fun coming up with nice words. Hell yeah.

Painfully optimistic is what this state is called. Only because once the caffiene rush wears off and I realize I am hours behind in work I won't like any of this. And then I will go into the bathroom and cut myself. JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Life is great.

If someone with a degree in psychology read this blog they would diagnosis me as being bi-polar. BUT I DON'T CARE. I am happy and I know it and I am going to clap my hands!

Love and kisses and hugs and jubilant surprises of kittens and rainbows and sugary cereal like fruity pebbles!

I don't ever what this blog to end I love it so much!
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Sierra Needle said...

im not a psychologist but i would diagnose you as being slim and charming.

12:31 PM  
Blogger CAWA said...

I AM a psychologist! And I diagnose you as being funny, lovable and bizzarely amused by Greg's bowel movements.

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters