Monday, May 21, 2007

I made a mistake

When I first started at this job, I didn't know how to send Outlook meeting requests out. When I learned I was over joyed. And I sent out a whole bunch of meeting requests because it was new and interesting, something I had never done before. Well, now everyone thinks that I really really love sending out meeting requests, so they are always asking me to send them out for them. Meetings that I have nothing to do with, and they think it makes me really happy, which in turn makes them happy. But I don't like doing them any more. They are annoying. But I think I have gotten myself into a situation that I cannot get out of. I will forever be the girl who likes to send out meeting requests, so if you have some, give them to her, because she loves it.

Also, I think my improv teacher hates me. And I don't know why. I don't think I have ever been mean to him or mean to someone else. My only conclusion is that I don't laugh very easily, so I don't laugh or smile much in class. So maybe he thinks I am having a bad time. I will try to smile more. Then he will like me. I hope he doesn't read this.

I am not really worried about people at work reading this because their internet skills are limited. But improv people probably know how to use the computer better. Well, if he does read this, why don't you like me? I'll change. I'll be better. Just tell me what I have to do. Please.

Ok, happy mid-day lunch time. My bestest friends in the world are coming together next weekend and it will be beautiful. I am very excited.
Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is gonna sound weird, just warning you. I was really drawn to your blog, well actually I was just looking for the title of Phantom of the Tollbooth cause I forgot it... haha. Anyway I read the whole thing, yes because I'm bored... you probably wont reply to this, I wouldnt, haha, pointless i understand. But seriously it was entertaining... very! Email me if you want monkeyoo6@hotmail.com I dunno what it is, I love your blog... hilarious.

H.G.

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters