Monday, June 18, 2007

IMPROV SHOWCASE (Jazz hands)

Hello, hi, how are you? That is fantastic, I am glad to hear it. I am a horrible blogger. (Which totally isn't true, I am a fantastic blogger. I am just saying that so you won't be mad at me for not blogging in a while). So, yeah, anways, I am super sorry.

I was in a showcase last night, a talent showcase, to showcase my talent. It was unsuccessful. JUST KIDDING! It was a beautiful ten minutes of plumbing talk. And I loved each and every solitary second of being on stage with my improv class. But now it's over.

So, yeah.... (We both look away and kinda swing our arms). Uh, I guess maybe I will get going or something. Um, it was nice seeing you. (I cross the street, and we start walking in the same direction across the street from each other.) Haha this is awkward (we shout to each other). (Awkward glances and nods of acknowledge meant.) I think about pulling out of my cellphone, but can't think of anyone to call. (And we both stop at the stoplight. Great 25 seconds until we can cross). "Gotta love the countdown" you call over. I nod.

Ok fuck this shit, I am turning down a block just for the sake of getting away from you. To stop this awkwardness.

But now I kind of miss you. And I don't know where I am going. The sun is setting. I don't recognize this block. Everything looks menacing, even the trees. The rats are coming out.

I feel horrible. I should have thought of more to say. It's my fault. I didn't have a plan, I thought I could just wing it. But I couldn't, I didn't. And now I am lost in nightmare city.
Bookmark and Share

4 Comments:

Blogger Henry said...

Nice blog!

9:27 AM  
Blogger Chris Singel said...

Next time just call me, and I'll tell you how upset I am that you're a relatively productive, sane member of society after scarring me mentally, emotionally, and physically.

Ok, now I kind of miss you. We'll always have the Snake Eyes.

2:28 PM  
Blogger Aparna said...

time to polish our plungers!

12:44 PM  
Blogger Sierra Needle said...

this is like the avant garde of the blogosphere

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters