Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Worst Girlfriend Ever

I have thrown out there that I am most likely the Worst Girlfriend Ever, which would make sense because Boyfriend is as good as they get, and opposites attract.

And I can hear you right now, "karen hamburger, don't say that about yourself." Well, after this list your tuney toons will change.

THE WORST GIRLFRIEND EVER:

- I don't cuddle, but I do like to force Boyfriend to hold my hand in public

- I have a hard time sleeping, and I have a hard time when Boyfriend is sleeping and I'm not, so I wake him up

- I do things like call Boyfriend "my ultimate prop" and then proceed to lick his face

- I hog the remote control

- I stay late at work

- I make him hang out with people, when he just wants to be at home

- I like him to sit in the bathroom when I take showers so I can keep talking

- I DO NOT DO DISHES

- I think it's funny when girls hit on him

- I play music too loud

- I make him "show me how the waist fits" when he tries pants on

So, as you can see, I am a horrible girlfriend. And you should all be happy that I am off the market at least until Boyfriend reads this post.

Coldness and non-kisses,
karen louis hamburger
Bookmark and Share

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The waist fits fine... don't say that about yourself.

11:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Can we get a second list of what makes girlfriend the best girlfriend ever! I think there would be some duplicates....

11:58 AM  
Blogger Justin said...

Wow, you really are on the lower list of bad girlfriends. But you're funny. So that makes up for a lot. Sometimes.

3:08 PM  
Blogger Aparna said...

I am on probation for lack of cuddle skills as well. Go figurez.

My stuffed animals never gave me enough feedback for me to improve.

10:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You also refer to him as "Boyfriend" on your blog. Well I guess that's maybe for like security purposes or whatever, but I still think it's funny.

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think i'm in the boyfriend part
but my GF still do wash dishes
Sometimes

She like to ignore me.. she don't cuddle but same like you force me to hold her hand in public, force me to sleep with her when i still wanna stay awake and do something else, make me tolerate her till i reach my boiling point and don't even try to understand my situation
She rather hang out with her friends than me...... .. WORST GF..... EVER...

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters