Friday, October 10, 2008

Tetris and the metro

Something happened last night on the red line, which has lead me to do this:

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/mis/873809894.html



UPDATE!

I received this email (emails have been changed):

from
topers-XXX@craigslist.org
dateFri, Oct 10, 2008 at 12:16 PM
subject
Tetris on the red line - w4m - 24 (Red line)




Were you playing on your iPhone?



And I totally was! And when I went to respond:

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

XXXX@mac.com


WHAT?!?!?!?!
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it’s easiest to watch people when they are asleep. It’s also fun to sketch people when they are asleep. I once fell asleep playing Tetris and when I woke up, the buttons were imprinted on my face.

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Karin,
Thank you for telling me this story last night. It was the belly laugh I needed before the show. Let's never hang out in VA but make time in DC. See you soon! -T

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters