Friday, December 05, 2008

Thingermajigs

I almost blogged about the metro the other day. But that idea left me feeling old and gray. I mean I look back through i <3 gilmore gurlz, and there are blogs about my nearly explosive re-fried beans and latte diet, pet lizards, hangovers, cool-fun-hip-groovy-things.

But here I am, 25 years young, and I want to write about the metro. THE METRO, FOR CHRIST'S SAKE. When did I turn into the most boringest person on this earth? Did a memo go out that I missed? I mean, hallelujah be damned, public transportation? I might as well start writing about my denture paste or whatever old boring people talk about.

I remember in high school when I caught a football pass and then stuff happened, blah blah blah.

See what I did there? I was talking about my hayday (sp?) because that's what boring old people do. They talk about a time when things were exciting, rather than making things exciting right now.

But, while we are on the subject of football and exciting things. PEYTON MANNING has a new commercial, I dunno what for, but he is simply superb in it. It's him at all these hotels and people are saying mean things to him, but he takes them all positively. ITS WONDERFUL AND SO IS HE. I really feel like they let him use his comedy chops, and his timing is improving.

Also, another side note, if anyone would like to talk about Allison Janney, please let me know. I have yet to find someone who wants to talk about her for as long as I do.

AND! Improv, sirs, improv! I imagine if you are reading this you already know, but I have to do my part. Washington Improv Theater is currently doing their winter run. You can catch me in Seasonal Disorder, Caveat, and Vic Speedboat.

And a very special shout out mention special note to Mythical Newsroom, which stars:
KARIN LOUISE HAMMERBERG

JENNIFER SINCLAIR HUFTALEN

APARNA (I DON'T KNOW HER MIDDLE NAME) NANCHERLA

And also sometimes when she's not living in THE new york city: HONORA TALBOTT (ALSO I DO NOT KNOW HER MIDDLE NAME NEITHER, WHICH IS NOT A REFLECTION OF OUR RELATIONSHIP, I JUST DON'T THINK IT HAS COME UP)
Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I think of old at this moment my mind goes to co-worker who has been singing/humming for the past 45 minutes and is clearly unaware that it is out loud. Oh, now there is talking. Random numbers mostly.

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters