Thursday, May 07, 2009

Plug for me

1. I drank too much last night. Bad move on my part. I was drunk. I feel horrid now.

2. I am in a short film. It is showing tonight in a film festival. Here is a link:
LINK

3. When I can I will post the short film on this very website.

4. I want a bagel so bad but I also want to lose 12 pounds.

5. I am currently experiencing an unhealthy obsession with Ryan Gosling. I am a little scared of myself.

6. Bananas are hard to transport to work in your purse. Mine keeps getting squished by the tupperware. Should I put my banana in tupperware? That seems extreme.

7. I have a headache and my mouth tastes like alcohol.
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Molly said...

A solution for issue number 6:
http://tinyurl.com/co9b8v
Yes, it looks extremely, extremely vulgar. For that, I apologize on behalf of bananas everywhere.

4:58 PM  
Blogger Whiteboard Daily said...

Dear boyfriend,

It seems to me that unless you are really witty or have an interesting life, Twitter is pretty dumb. What's your take.

Sincerely,
Olaf

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters