Thursday, April 02, 2009

Make Your Own Sun

I am going to write a children's book. Here is a rough draft:

"Hey little juju-bee," Says the long green catepillar, "you have such a sad little face on what's wrong?"

"Well," the little juju-bug replied, "my family was murdered."

And then the long green catepillar eats the juju-bug. First, he bites off his head, and then sucks the entrails out like spaghetti.

"Yucky, that juju-bug did not taste good at all, if I had known he would have been so gross I wouldn't have eaten him. Oh, the sun is coming out."
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Aparna said...

Please go ahead and write this already! Write this wrong!

2:08 PM  
Blogger Whiteboard Daily said...

I really think you're on to something here.

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters