Wednesday, February 04, 2009

iPod Shuffle

Why oh why, iPod shuffle function do you only play The Fugees songs? I know there is more music on there, in fact, I loaded that music myself. But all you want to randomly play is The Score albulm. I have heard Killing Me Softly and Ready or Not enough times. And I really don't need to hear all those gun shot noises as I walk down the street. What about something a little lighter? Like the Journey or Eric Clapton I have on there. Or I would even take the Guys and Dolls soundtrack once in a while. I just don't think I can handle any more shout outs to your motha.

And, also, plus, yet, however, too I have shows this weekend! And they are very near and dear to my heart because I help put them together!

Funny, period. Hilarious women.

Ch-ch-check it out: http://comedyindc.com/funnyperiod.htm
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters